Ticked every box - just FAB‑U‑LOUS!!
"Stayed for a weekend with three girl friends to celebrate my birthday. We just had the best time ever. The barn is superbly appointed from the white company bed linen, huge fluffy towels and robes to a vast assortment of glasses and crockery for dining. They have literally thought of everything to make it the most luxurious of conversions. The bed was so comfortable, the bathrooms all spotless with the highest spec showers and fittings, and even candles supplied! Superb. It is true that it is quite open plan and that may not suit everyone but we all went to bed at the same time (mind you by 2am I think I was past worrying!) so it did not matter. The garden was an added delight to sit in during the afternoon. The stereo system was awesome and much dancing was enjoyed by all with no one nearby to disturb! I'd love to say we will return but I don't think we could repeat such a perfect weekend but I'd like to try!! Highly recommended, thank you."
Outstanding quality Sussex barn conversion that provides spacious, stylish living for your self catering holiday.
Luxurious accommodation for up to 6 people. Spectacular views from a peaceful and secluded location in the heart of the South Downs National Park. Variety of easily accessible footpaths and bridleways.
Easy access to Goodwood, Cowdray Polo, Petworth, Chichester Festival Theatre, Golf, sailing and beaches nearby. Available all year round.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- 3 double bedrooms with luxurious en suite facilities
- Underfloor heating powered by heat pump
- Open fire
- Wi-Fi internet and iPod docks
- DVD with surround sound
- Sky TV with Full Movies and Sport Package
- LED mood lighting with touchscreen control
- Private walled garden
- Covered and open air outside dining
- Weber (gas) barbecue and firepit
- Plenty of private parking
- Limited mobility friendly
- Not suitable for pets or children under 5 except for babes in arms
- No smoking inside