In a word "Stunning"
"This location is superb if you are looking for a very quiet village with a shop with papers and pub approx 1 km.The Barn is stunning, probably the highest quality fit out to kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms we have ever stayed out and is a match to any 5 star hotel even down to fluffy white dressing gowns.Cannot fault from greetings, welcome pack, cleanliness, garden and BBQ, open log fire, .etc We loved it and will most certainly be returning for longer next year"
Outstanding quality Sussex barn conversion that provides spacious, stylish living for your self catering holiday.
Luxurious accommodation for up to 6 people. Spectacular views from a peaceful and secluded location in the heart of the South Downs National Park. Variety of easily accessible footpaths and bridleways.
Easy access to Goodwood, Cowdray Polo, Petworth, Chichester Festival Theatre, Golf, sailing and beaches nearby. Available all year round.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- 3 double bedrooms with luxurious en suite facilities
- Underfloor heating powered by heat pump
- Open fire
- Wi-Fi internet and iPod docks
- DVD with surround sound
- Sky TV with Full Movies and Sport Package
- LED mood lighting with touchscreen control
- Private walled garden
- Covered and open air outside dining
- Weber (gas) barbecue and firepit
- Plenty of private parking
- Limited mobility friendly
- Not suitable for pets or children under 5 except for babes in arms
- No smoking inside